The following information is provided in accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002, of July 11th on Information Society Services and E-commerce:
- You are visiting the http://www.bluessimongroup.com website owned by BLUES SIMON S.L., with registered office at 10 LA TRONA ST., OFFICE N° 3, VOLUMET BUILDING (03590 ALTEA) ALICANTE, with N.I.F. B54017538, registered in the Mercantile Register of Alicante, Volume 2940, Book 0, Folio 206, Page A-92712, hereinafter THE OWNER.
You can contact the OWNER through any of the following means:
Contact E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
41 RUA DAS SALVADAS., BAIXO, 15705, SANTIAGO DE COMPOSTELA
- The purpose of these conditions (hereinafter Legal Notice) is to regulate the use of THE OWNER’s website which it makes available to the public.
The access and/or use of this website attribute the condition of USER, who accepts, from such access and/or use, the general conditions of use reflected herein. The aforementioned conditions will be applicable regardless of the general contracting conditions which, if applicable, are mandatory.
USE OF THE PORTAL
- http://www.bluessimongroup.com provides access to a multitude of information, services, programmes or data (hereinafter, “the content”) on the Internet belonging to the OWNER or to its licensors to which the USER may have access.
The user assumes responsibility for the use of the portal. This responsibility extends to the registration that may be necessary to access certain services or content. In this registration, the USER will be responsible for providing truthful and lawful information. As a consequence of this registration, the USER may be provided with a password for which he/she will be responsible, undertaking to use it diligently and confidentially.
The USER undertakes to make appropriate use of the content and services (e.g. chat services, discussion forums or newsgroups) that THE OWNER offers through its portal and, by way of example but not limitation, not to use them to:
- Engage in activities that are unlawful, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order.
- Disseminate content or propaganda that is racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal, in defense of terrorism or an attack on human rights.
- Cause damage to the physical and logical systems belonging to BLUES SIMON S.L., its suppliers or third parties, introduce or spread computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that may cause the aforementioned damage.
- Try to access and, where appropriate, use the E-mail accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages.
- Use the website and the information contained therein for commercial, political, advertising or any other commercial purposes, especially to send unsolicited E-mails.
THE OWNER reserves the right to remove any comments and contributions that violate the respect for the dignity of the person, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that violate youth or childhood, public order or public safety or that, in its opinion, are not suitable for publication. In any case, THE OWNER will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by the users through forums, chats, or other participation tools.
CONTENTS. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
- THE OWNER owns all of the intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as the elements contained therein (including but not limited to: images, photographs, sound, audio, video, software or texts; trademarks or logos, colour combinations, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programs needed for its operation, access and use, etc.), owned by THE OWNER or its licensors.
All rights reserved. In accordance with the provisions of Articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Intellectual Property Law, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including making all or part of the contents of this website available for commercial purposes, on any medium and by any technical means, without the authorisation of the OWNER, are expressly forbidden.
EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND LIABILITY
- THE USER acknowledges that the use of the website and its contents and services is carried out under his/her sole responsibility. Specifically, by way of example only, THE OWNER assumes no liability in the following areas:
- The operation availability of the website, its services and contents and its quality or interoperability.
- The purpose for which the website serves the USER’s objectives.
- The infringement of the current legislation by the USER or third parties and, specifically, of the intellectual and industrial property rights owned by other persons or entities.
- The existence of malicious codes or any other harmful computer element that could damage the USER’s computer system or that of third parties. It is the responsibility of the USER, in any case, to have adequate tools for the detection and disinfection of these elements.
- The fraudulent access to the contents or services by unauthorised third parties, or, where appropriate, the capture, elimination, alteration, modification or manipulation of messages and communications of any kind that the said third parties may carry out.
- The accuracy, veracity, timeliness and usefulness of the content and services offered and the subsequent use made of them by the USER. THE OWNER will use all of the reasonable efforts and means to provide up-to-date and reliable information.
- Any damage caused to any computer equipment during the access to the website and any damage caused to the USERS when it is caused by failures or disconnections in the telecommunications networks that interrupt the service.
- Any damage or loss resulting from circumstances arising from unforeseeable circumstances or force majeure.
If there are forums, the use of these forums or other similar spaces, it must be taken into account that the messages only reflect the opinion of the USER who sends them, who is solely responsible for them. THE OWNER is not responsible for the content of the messages sent by the USER.
MODIFICATION OF THIS LEGAL NOTICE AND DURATION
- THE OWNER reserves the right to make any modifications it deems appropriate to its portal without prior notice, and may change, delete or add as much content and services provided through the same, as well as the way in which they are represented or located on its portal.
The validity of these conditions will depend on their exposure and will remain in force until they are modified by other duly published conditions.
- In the event that http://www.bluessimongroup.com includes links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites, THE OWNER will not exercise any kind of control over such sites and contents. Under no circumstances will THE OWNER assume any responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to an external website, nor will it guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, comprehensiveness, veracity, validity and constitutionality of any material or information contained in any of the aforementioned hyperlinks and other sites on the Internet. Likewise, the inclusion of these external connections will not imply any kind of association, merger or participation with the connected entities.
- THE OWNER reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the portal and/or the services offered without prior warning, at its own request or at the request of a third party, to those users who do not comply with the content of this legal notice.
- THE OWNER will pursue the breach of these conditions as well as any improper use of its portal exercising all of the civil and criminal actions that may correspond to it by law.
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
- The relationship between THE OWNER and THE USER will be governed by the current Spanish legislation. All of the disputes and claims arising from this legal notice will be settled by the Spanish courts and tribunals of Alicante.
- http://www.bluessimongroup.com aims its services at users over 18 years of age. Minors under this age are not authorised to use our services and should not, therefore, send us their personal data. We inform that if such a circumstance occurs, BLUES SIMON S.L. will not be responsible for the possible consequences that may arise from the breach of the notice established in this clause.
SECURITY MEASURES.- SSL
- The Owner has hired an SSL («Secure Sockets Layer») certificate for its website.
An SSL certificate protects all of the personal and confidential information that can be handled on a website, regardless of the information being transmitted, as for example, from any of the website’s contact forms to the server, or the data entered for subscribing to newsletters or accessing protected areas, etc.
The website’s address will appear in green, activating the “https” protocol that allows secure connections from a web server to the user’s browser.
Last review: December 2020