We promote fair and equitable working conditions for all of our employees.
We are committed to providing our employees with fair and competitive salaries, based on performance and ethical conduct, reducing the wage gap.
1. We guarantee the safety of our staff, sparing no effort in occupational risk prevention.
2. We promote the inclusion and integration of all staff, to create a dignified and pleasant work environment, in which diversity is a source of wealth for all.
3. We value the diversity and individuality of our employees and we do not discriminate based on personal characteristics such as nationality, sex, age, ethnic origin, religion, sexual orientation nor functional diversity.
4. Our employees are treated fairly, equally and with respect, and we encourage that same example among them. Zero tolerance for attitudes of harassment and discrimination.
5. This diverse workforce is key to our success, and we strive to attract, develop and retain the best multicultural talent.
6. We encourage knowledge management and collaborative culture, breaking with “departmental silos”.
7. We prioritize professional development in constant growth defining training needs individually, to make the whole team growing together.